● Come Party and dance to great music with Quentin at the Comrades Club tonight from 8.15pm till late. Fantastic kitchen and bar open from 6pm. Only R10 per person entry. Please support. Please call 083-255-3468 before 2pm Friday for table bookings.
● The Centenary Tennis Club hosts social tennis every Saturday from 1.30pm. All welcome, so all ages come and join the fun. For more info, call Maurice 082-676-9708 or Deon 082-443-8995.
● Open morning with Brain Gain. Come and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea with us at 9 until 11am at the Dutch Reformed Church, Cambridge, corner French Street and Croydon Way. We will show and tell you about Brain Gain, which will help kids with ADD and ADHD or just give them an advantage at school. RSVP today by calling Nadene 079-932-0652 or Jessica 084-695-1861.
● Berea Baptist Church is having a jumble sale on Saturday 25 March 9am–2pm 11 Greenwood Street Berea.
● The Gonubie Saturday flea market takes place every Saturday morning in front of the municipality from 8am to 1pm – weather permitting. All stalls and car boot sales welcome. For enquiries please contact Glenda on WhatsApp or call 082-714-3390.
● Yellowwood Forest in Morgans Bay will have their Forest Fare Farmers Market every Saturday morning, regardless of the weather from 9am. You can find a selection of local farm fresh veggies, meat, cakes, eats, pancakes, much loved second-hand treasures, books, nuts, flowers, clothing and other interesting goodies. Every Saturday morning, so come and do your weekly grocery shopping at the forest. For more information or to book a stall call (043) 841-1 598/084 5822 601 or e-mail email@example.com
● The Lavender Blue Pineapple Walk takes place every Saturday morning at 6.30am (weather permitting). Meet Yvonne in the Lavender Blue parking every Saturday at 6am for a lovely walk and enjoy breakfast afterwards. You will be taken on a 10km circular walk past farms and along farm roads. Take some money for a breakfast afterwards.
● Tea in the Trees have a market on the first and last Sunday of the month from 9am to 2pm. Only R50 to have a stall, all welcome to set up from 7.30am onwards. Any enquiries contact kate 072-611-2367, www.teainthetrees.com or on the Facebook teainthetrees.
● The Flea Market Esplanade (in front of Osners Hotel) now on every weekend weather permitting from 8am to 2pm. All new stalls welcome.
● The Compassionate Friends meet at The Vincent Methodist Church Hall, Preston Avenue at 7.30pm.Jenny, one of our members will give an Easter Egg decorating demonstration. All bereaved parents and their families, as well as friends are welcome to attend. For info call Myrtle 043-721-0406 or Jenny 043-741-2551.
● The East London Group of Alcoholics Anonymous, founding group, meets at The Catholic Church Hall in Caxton Street, Quigney at 7.30pm every Monday. Contact Morris 073-870-4486 or Pieter 082-094-0959 or (043) 722-4033.
● Alcoholics Anonymous Kayser’s Beach Group meets at the Chapel Hall at 7.30pm. Contact 082-714-9400.
● If you are living with someone who is drinking, and this is affecting you, or perhaps you are experiencing problems from having lived with an alcoholic, relative or friend, there is help available for you at the Al Anon Family Group Meeting held at Cambridge Methodist Church Hebbes Street every Tuesday at 7.30pm. Contact Elsie (043)721-0483 or 078-628-6311.
● Alcoholics Anonymous Cambridge Group meets at the Methodist Church, Hebbes Street, Cambridge, at 7.30pm. Contact Jumbo on (043)741-3685.
● The pipe band meet at 6.30 at the Abbottsford Christian School. Tuition given. For bagpipes call Robert on 082 897 8571 and drumming: Stephen 076-308-0912.
● The EL Bridge Club welcomes all who wish to play “Duplicate Bridge”. Provision has been made for new players to begin at a “starter table” in order to be guided in the use of bidding boxes. Come along with a partner on any Tuesday and/or Saturday at 1.15pm to the Berea Gardens Dining Hall. Call Jean (043) 735-4893, Karen 082-856-0400 or Kathie 083-651-0418 for info.
● Narcotics Anonymous meet every Wednesday and Friday from 7pm-8pm at St Nicholas Church, Pell Street, Beacon Bay. Call For details call 082-796-3699.
● There are times you just need someone to talk to, to laugh and meet new people. Masithethe Counselling Services are hosting aLive, Love, Laugh Support Group to create a space where people can meet, be themselves and talk about issues that are affecting them, spread awareness, educate and encourage each other. Masithethe(formerlyLifeLine) will provide the space and facilitate the process. This support group is open to all. To be held every third Wednesday of the month at 6pm at the Masithethe Centre at3 St James Road, Southernwood. For more info call 043-722-2000 or Whatsapp: 084-091-5410 and Facebook.
● Monthly informative session by top medical experts in the field of Diabetes at the Regent Hotel from 2.45pm and 4pm. Refreshments and lucky prizes given. The entire public is invited. The speaker for this session will be announced. There are no costs involved.